LG Optimus LTE owners over on Bell will be happy to know they can finally upgrade their devices from Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) to 4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich). The update is available now, but isn’t going to be pushed over the air. You’ll need to install the LG United cellular Driver to a Windows PC to go through with it.
Here you can download the KDZ file follow the download link. The file is about 423MB, and the update should take you about 30 minutes and leave your device info intact though, a back up is suggested.
Bell LG Optimus LTE Android 4.0.4 ICS V20E Firmware Download
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts
- Bell brings LG Optimus LTE Its Android 4.0.4 ICS Update
- CyanogenMod 9 nightlies for LG Optimus LTE
- CWM Recovery for LG Optimus LTE LU6200
- How to Flash LG Optimus LTE LU6200 to Android 4.0.4 ICS
- LG Optimus LTE LU6200 Android 4.0.4 ICS Firmware Download