It’s unofficial but it’s working. This CWM Recovery was posted by NormanD in the forum. And I give the credits to him and thanks to the effort for finally making CWM Recovery possible on LG Optimus L7. And now, the long wait is over. Here it is!
Instructions for installing CWM custom recovery on LG Optimus L7:
- Download the attachment and unpack it in the root of your C: drive. It will create a folder C:L7CWM.
- Make you have ‘USB Debugging’ enabled. Phone should be in "Charge only" mode.
- Plug your LG Optimus L7 to PC via USB cable.
- Open the folder c:L7CWM and run the file Flash_Bootloader.bat – this will unlock the bootloader and the phone should restart
- Open again the same folder and run Flash_Recovery.bat – this will flash the new custom touch controlled recovery and phone should restart again.
If you want to use the recovery the simplest way – attached the phone via USB again and this time run Reboot2Recovery.bat file – the phone will restart, the LG logo will be displayed for a few seconds and the the phone will enter Recovery Mode.
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts
- How to Unlock Bootloader on LG Optimus L7
- Stock Rooted V10K Rom for LG Optimus L7
- How to Root LG Optimus L7 with V10H Firmware
- How to Root LG Optimus L7 with V10I Firmware
- How to Unlock LG Optimus L7