Hereâ€™s a tutorial on how Fix a Bricked LG Phone. This tutorial is very easy.
Remove SIM Card (and Micro SD Card) BEFORE YOU BEGIN!!!
Only USB Cable is supported for this tutorial, NOT BLUETOOTH!!!
DO NOT PLUG IN YOUR PHONE UNTILL YOU ARE TOLD TO DO SO!!!
1. Download the LG cellular Support Tool. I have provided the link below to the English version. Just change the "UK" at the start of the address to your country code, for your language.
Click the big pink "Download" button in the centre.
2. Once installed, run the program. When it has completely loaded, click "Customer Support" on the top bar. From the list, choose "Recovery Phone". On the box that has just appeared, type in your "IMEI", found on the back of your phone, behind the battery. From the list, choose the phone model (GD510). Below the box, it asks for the software version, so if your software version is V10G, then type in "V10G" (cAsE SEnSetIVe). Click the "Check" box next to the IMEI, NOT THE SOFTWARE VERSION!!! It will come up with a pop-up box. Just click "OK".
3. The LG Update tool will now load. It will ask for the IMEI again, and the Serial Number. You can find the serial number behind the battery, under the IMEI. Wait for it to download the software. When the pink text appears, which starts off something like "Update does not start until phone is plugged in…", remove the battery from your phone and plug it in. Now, it should update your bricked software with the normal software. Once it is all done, it will tell you that the update has finished. Click the "Exit" button in the bottom right hand corner. Unplug your phone, remove the battery, and put your battery and SIM Card (And Micro SD card) in. Turn on your phone, and you’re done!
Credit to cobbyco
LG Cell Phone â€“ Related Posts
- How to Install DMF and SWF Themes on LG Pop GD510
- LG Pop GD510 Email Settings
- LG Pop GD510 Fullscreen & Touchscreen Games
- Gish cellular Game for LG Pop
- LG Pop Themes?
- Uberi.com » 13-in-1 USB 2.0 SD / SDHC / Micro SD Card Reader for $0.49 Shipped – Your daily source of the best deals!
- Phone Model
- hi this relates the sim card unlock? | Barcamp Abidjan
- Tools f? R Exchange Server 2007 Support and Troubleshooting – Windows Blog
- Spyware Removal Toolkit Warning – How to 100% Remove Heur.Trojan.PSW.TLBB Easily and Effectively | Free download lastest software version
- Why Is Windows Asking To Format My Micro Sd Card? Is There A Way To Back Up? – Backup Software – Asking – Back – Card – Format. – Micro – There – Windows – Softwares Reviews