Here is a good tutorial to tell you how to turn the LG Optimus 7 E900 VodaPhone UK version into an AT&T version. I’m now getting the sweet "H" in the top. It also is downloading at 4 mbps via on the phone now! Verified via testmy.net. LG Windows Phone 7
To turn the LG Optimus 7 into an AT&T Phone: LG Phone Problem and Solution
- Once in the MFG Menu. (If you don’t know the MFG application, please click here)
- Click 7 for Engineer Settings.
- Then click 6 for Other Settings.
- Select Set Network Profiles.
Select that one. Back out of the menus and reboot the LG Optimus 7. It will now even say ATT in the marketplace. LG-Optimus info
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts
- LG Optimus 7 Hidden Menu
- LG Optimus 7 Tethering Available
- LG Optimus 7 Disassembly Guide
- LG Optimus 7 to sell for $99.99 on Telus with a contract
- LG Optimus 7 Details Emerge