Ok LG Optimus 3D owners, here’s a great tip! reddoors presents an interesting tutorial on how to install kdz firmware on your LG Optimus 3D. A full guide that will lead you through every step to successfully upgrade your phone, including a list of the necessary files, preparing your phone and flashing, all explained on a very easy language and including all the necessary files. Be sure to understand all instructions before proceeding and don’t forget to leave your feedback. LG Android Phones
All things you will need before flashing your LG Optimus 3D:
- DOWNLOAD: http://www.filesonic.com/file/2255759914/KDZ_FW_UPD_EN.zip
- DRIVERS: http://www.filesonic.com/file/2356565441/MCCI(r)Firmware_Update_Driver_for_MTK.zip
- V10k(latest) http://www.filesonic.com/file/2257676161/V10K_00.kdz
- V10j http://www.filesonic.com/file/2255849284/V10J_00.kdz
- V10d http://www.filesonic.com/file/2356508371/V10D_00.kdz
How to flash LG Optimus 3D with a kdz file steps: LG Phone Problem and Solution
- Download http://www.filesonic.com/file/2255759914/KDZ_FW_UPD_EN.zip
- Install B2CAppSetup.exe (if you don’t have) http://csmg.lgcellular.com:9002/client/app/B2CAppSetup.exe
- Install USB drivers from this program (if you don’t have)
- Turn on "debug mode" in phone (menu/settings/application/development/USB debugging), then plug in into computer.
- Wait for driver installation.
- Install Msxml.msi (right button in mouse)
- Use Enabler.exe and turn to "ON"
- Turn On UpTestEX_mod2_marwin.exe .select your KDZ file. Set emeregency, 3gQCT as pictured and press "NORMALL WEB UPGRADE TEST. (on screenshot)
- Flash starts automatically.
After flashing LG Optimus 3D reboots automatically. LG-Optimus info
Caution: You flash it at your own risk. Backup everything
Thanks for reddoors
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts
- LG Optimus 3D CM7 Firmware Download
- LG Optimus 3D Hard Reset
- How to Root LG Optimus 3D
- LG Opitmus 3D randomly shuts off Issue
- LG Optimus 3D ROM / Firmware Download