Hey guys, in this tutorial I will show you how to flash your LG GD880 Mini. This method is the simplest way to do it. LG Phone Problem and Solution
LG GD880 Mini V10e Firmware Download:
LG GD880 Mini DLL Download:
How to Flash LG GD880 Mini Steps:
- Download LGDP2 V36 UMTS Setup and extract, go to LGDP2_31_INCLUDE_LGDP1_Setup folder and install the exe (use serial number). Now copy all the files from DOWNLOAD folder and paste on C:DOWNLOAD (overwrite if needed).
- Install LG USB Modem Driver, connect the phone to PC through USB cable and let the drivers to be installed.
- You’ll need firmware in DZ format and the correct DLL for your model.
- Open LGDP2_V36_UMTS (for example) from C:DOWNLOAD, select UMTS in Division and click OK.
- Select port (check Device Manager for LG USBModem Port number), you can set a range from easy select or select manually. Select DLL and select firmware in Download Configuration. Click OK.
- Click START in main window and connect the phone in Emergency download mode(Vol UP+Vol Down+PWR)
Caution: Before starting, backup anything you might want to keep after the new firmware has been flashed as all contacts, emails, texts, notes, Internet Bookmarks will be lost!!
LG Cell Phone â€“ Related Posts
- LG GD880 Mini USB Modem Driver Download
- LG GD880 Mini Emergency Download Mode
- LG GD880 Mini Firmware V10e Download
- How to Unlock LG GD880 Mini?
- LG GD880 Mini Rumored for Europe?