How to flash LG Optimus 7 to original firmware steps: LG Android Phones
1. Downlaod LGDP2 V36 UMTS Setup and extract, go to LGDP2_31_INCLUDE_LGDP1_Setup folder and install the exe (use serial number). Now copy all the files from DOWNLOAD folder and paste on C:DOWNLOAD (overwrite if needed). LG Cell Phone Software
2. Install LG United Modem Driver, connect the LG Optimus 7 to PC through USB cable and let the drivers to be installed. USB 1.1 is recommended.
3. You’ll need firmware in DZ format and the correct DLL for your model.
4. Open LGDP2_V36_UMTS from C:DOWNLOAD, select UMTS in Division and click OK.
5. Select port (check Device Manager for LG USBModem Port number), you can set a range from easy select or select manually. Select DLL and select firmware in Download Configuration. Click OK.
6. Click START in main window and connect the LG Optimus 7 to USB cable in Emergency download mode(VOL+CAM+PWR).
Caution: Whatever you do, do at your own risk, I just shared original materials and obviously will take no responsibility. LG-Optimus info
To download the LG Optimus 7 to original firmwares:
If you have any question when flashing your LG Optimus 7, feel free to let me know, I will reply you as soon as possible.
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts
- LG Optimus 7 Original Firmware Download
- How to Force LG Optimus 7 Update to NoDo
- Tutorial & Tips: How to Debrand LG Optimus 7
- How to Shut off LG Optimus 7 Camera Sound
- LG Optimus 7 E900 User Manual / Guide Download