The LG Revolution VS910 has a small update according to Verizon. The 46.8MB software update takes the LG Revolution from software version VS910ZV9 to VS910ZVB.
If you have not yet received the update notification on your LG Revolution, you can manually download it by going to Settings > About phone > System updates > Check New. The update takes roughly ten minutes to download and install.
- Multiple Android Security patches have been added.
- cellular IM, Rockband, Bitbop, Verizon Apps, Blockbuster, Rhapsody, VCAST Music, and Verizon Video preloads have been removed from the device.
- GPS now works with VZW Family locator app
- Large file size no longer doubles on network
- Google Maps Services has been updated
So the wait continues for some ICS love for the Verizon LG Revolution VS910, but some update is better than no update.
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts
- Official Stock LG Revolution VS910ZV9 ROM / Firmware
- LG Revolution Gingerbread ZV8 Firmware Download
- How to Root LG Revolution VS910ZV8 Gingerbread
- LG Revolution Gingerbread VS910ZV8 update now available
- How to Update LG Revolution to Android 2.3 Gingerbread